Xerox Reporting Dashboard Support with English in Cataluna, Spain
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprisefor business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio oftechnology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support thatclears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business.Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge documenttechnology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communicationand office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensivebusiness process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including dataprocessing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationshipmanagement services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
We have over 400employees in our offices in the outskirts ofBarcelonaand you will work in amulticultural environment in a growing and dynamic company, with opportunitiesto learn and develop in one of the top F&A Outsourcing providers on themarket. Xerox in Barcelona offers their employees activities like Beach volley,weekend trips, reward and recognition program, constant learning anddevelopment a competitive base salary and an attractive bonus system.
Reporting Dashboard Support with English
( www.xeroxservices.jobs at http://www.xeroxservices.jobs/ )
Primary duties &responsibilities:
· Build reports in MS Excel – Dashboard and other enhancements
· Review automatized reports with VBA Enhancements and Excel macros
· Ensure timely delivery of reports according to reporting calendar
· Transform source file in a specific format allowing a proper reporting
· Generate and publish the reporting dashboard (Excel & PowerPoint)
· Operational follow-ups (Contract management, internal order closing, etc.)
At least 2/3years of experience in Reporting management for a multinational companywith a proven experience in monitoring / preparing monthly business review,with ability to build up relevant reporting at expected quality level.
Full expertise in MS Office suite with excellent Excel skills
Knowledge on Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Knowledge of SAP and BW
· Fluent in English(written & spoken).
Analytic and problem solving mind.
Excellent professional and positive attitude, rigorous, precise,reliable
Proactive approach and autonomous problem solving
· Ability to work under pressure and Communicate Efficiently
Proven strong analytical skills, accurate and well organized,capable and willing to take initiatives and work in a team environment
Excellent ethics to:
· Understand Corporate policies and promote their enforcement
· Respect confidentiality of information
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus and a benefits package that includes:
• Regular incentives and employee rewards
• 23 days holiday allowance for 2016 (set annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays Subsidized
• Friendly international environment.
• Free Spanish, French and English classes.
• Private medical care and onsite medical service
• Free Company shuttle bus from train station to Xerox Office
• Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
• Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), weekly activities such as beach volleyball and more
• Childcare vouchers
Send your CV in Englishto firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to develop your skills and are keen to find a secure role with prospects we'd like to invite you to be part of our exciting future.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Organization: Record to Report
Title: Reporting Dashboard Support with English
Requisition ID: 16028945
Virtual/work from home? No