Xerox Order Management agent with Dutch in Cataluna, Spain
Order ManagementAgent with Dutch
Order Management Agent with Dutch
Working Pattern :
Full Time, Permanent
Xeroxis a global business services, technology and document management companyhelping organizations manage their business processes and information. Sincethe invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continuedengineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, businessprocess, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a realdifference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way theworld shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course –works.
Headquarteredin Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business inmore than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services,printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information-- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ .
We have over 400 employees in our offices in the outskirts ofBarcelona and you will work in a multicultural environment in a growing anddynamic company, with opportunities to learn and develop in one of the top BPO Outsourcingproviders on the market. Xerox in Barcelona offers their employee’s activitieslike Beach volley, weekend trips, reward and recognition program, constantlearning and development, a competitive base salary and an attractive bonussystem.
The successful candidate will be working within our International Financial Service Business Process Outsourcing competency center for one of our clients. The agents’ main objective is to achieve the daily, weekly & monthly targets for his/her group. This is achieved by training and deploying resource effectively through the team structure. An operational role that also encompasses key relationships within XE (Country Teams, Management Team, BPO team, Partners & Customers)
Key components of success will include: Achievement of monthly/quarterly targets and SLA, regular communication to Team Leader, robust escalation process,resilient under pressure and ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands, committed approach to team work.
· To manage effectively designated team work-flow to achieve SLA and Targets
· Input & Process Orders & Returns
· Validation of Orders and Pricing
· Management of relevant customer details
· To ensure compliance with work instructions and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
· To escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
· To respond and action in a timely professional manner any escalations received
· To provide Team Leader with timely and accurate reporting that captures performance trend metrics and actionable management information.
· A minimum of 1 years’ experience with in an order to collect organisation (Required)
· University Level education (desirable)
· Fluency in Dutch and English both written and verbal.
· Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
· Team Player
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Adaptable to a changing environment & flexible with regard to working patterns
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Excellent Customer Care skills
· Computer literate
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes:
· Regular incentives and employee rewards
· 23 days holidays’ allowance for 2016 (set annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays Subsidized private medical care and onsite medical service
· Free Company shuttle bus from train station to Xerox Office
· Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
· Free Spanish, French and English classes.
· Private medical care and onsite medical service
· Friendly international environment.
· Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), beach volleyball and more
· Childcare vouchers
Apply online today viaour career site at www.xerox.com/jobs
If you want to develop your skills and are keen to find a secure role with prospects we'd like to invite you to be part of our exciting future.
XeroxBusiness Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considersapplicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion,ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexualorientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or serviceanimal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of geneticinformation, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or localordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation toapply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may requestsuch accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Organization: Xerox (XT)
Title: Order Management agent with Dutch
Requisition ID: 16027586
Virtual/work from home? No