Xerox MDM Team Lead with English - Afternoon Shift in Cataluna, Spain
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise forbusiness process and document management. Through its broad portfolio oftechnology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support thatclears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business.Headquartered inNorwalk,Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge documenttechnology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphiccommunication and office printing environments of any size.
Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IToutsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management,finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercialand government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serveclients in more than 160 countries.
We have over 400 employees in our offices in the outskirts ofBarcelonaandyou will work ina multicultural environment in a growing and dynamic company,with opportunities to learnand develop in one of the top F&A Outsourcingproviders on the market. Xerox in Barcelona offers their employees activitieslike Beach volley, weekend trips, reward and recognitionprogram, constantlearning and development a competitive base salary and anattractive bonussystem .
Master Data Analyst Team Leader
Thesuccessful candidate will be working within our International Shared ServiceBusiness Process Outsourcing competency center for one of our clients as theMaster Data Management (MDM) Team Leader supporting supply pattern andcommercial management Globally.
· Dealing with Major Operational Escalations
· Follow-up on the resolution of escalated cases which were passed back to the agents
· Coaching Team Members D/W/M on Operational Issue
· Ensure daily KPI's are extracted and output sent to the team
· Monthly KPI's be delivered on time for Internal Reviews
· Organize regularly Monthly Team Meeting
· Prepare performance Evaluation draft to be signed off and reviewed together with
Supervisor and Operations Manager
· Monitor HHRR and Xerox policies are applied to all team members
· Build Team work environment
· Act towards SLA breach with immediate coordinating actions to improve the team performance and report / ask for support to Supervisor
· Productivity Monitoring achievements of daily targets
· Daily KPI analysis and re-distribution of workload to avoid SLA negative impact
· Ensure that processes are successfully followed and they enforce the business rules.
· Coordination with CoreDB material data segment owners (e.g. Formula Administration, Purchasing, Finance, and QC)
· Coordination with the key global functions in the material management area (Regulatory and Industrialization)
Relevant Professional experience
· Customer Care expertise. Sales order processing, customer relationship and follow up.
· Logistics, purchasing.
· Sales with Supply Chain expertise .
· Bachelor Degree preferred
· Proven SAP experience.
· Team management
· Operations mindset
· Attention to details
· Problem solving
· Analytical skills
· Active participation to process improvement
· Advanced/Proficiency English
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships:
The role will be based in Barcelona, Spain and report into a MDM manager.
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus and a benefits package that includes:
• Regular incentives and employee rewards
• 23 days holiday allowance for 2016 (set annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays Subsidized private medical care and onsite medical service
• Free Company shuttle bus from train station to Xerox Office
• Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
• Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), free language classes, weekly activities such as beach volleyball and more
• Childcare vouchers
Send your cv in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to develop your skills and are keen to find a secure role with prospects we'd like to invite you to be part of our exciting future.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Organization: Record to Report
Title: MDM Team Lead with English - Afternoon Shift
Requisition ID: 16030009
Virtual/work from home? No