Xerox Junior Accountant with English and German in Cataluna, Spain
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise forbusiness process and document management. Through its broad portfolio oftechnology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support thatclears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business.Headquartered inNorwalk,Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge documenttechnology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphiccommunication and office printing environments of any size.
Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IToutsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management,finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercialand government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serveclients in more than 160 countries.
We have over 400 employees in our offices in the outskirts ofBarcelonaandyou will work ina multicultural environment in a growing and dynamic company,with opportunities to learnand develop in one of the top F&A Outsourcingproviders on the market. Xerox in Barcelona offers their employees activitieslike Beach volley, weekend trips, reward and recognitionprogram, constantlearning and development a competitive base salary and anattractive bonussystem .
Junior Accountant with English and German
As amember of the Finance & Accounting department you will work in a highlyinternational and challenging environment providing information support to thesuppliers, clients and employees worldwide. Reporting to a team leader, youwill be in charge of:
· Processing payments and compiling segments of monthly account closing
· Conducting accounts receivable tasks
· Processing, verifying, and auditing various documents (invoices, expense reports, purchase orders, etc)
· Balancing items, entries, or amounts related to documents processed.
· Correcting discrepancies of a routine nature under prescribed policies and procedures
· You may respond to routine questions and provide office support as necessary.
· Accounting experience
· Experience in Customer Service
· Interface handling
· Direct debit
· Cash applications
· Doubtful and legal
· Invoice Management PO y non PO (Purchase Order)
· Oracle or SAP knowledge
· Fluent in English and German.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time based on business needs
· Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail
· Advanced problem solving and resolution skills to include when to escalate and identify trends
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus and a benefits package that includes:
• Regular incentives and employee rewards
• 23 days holiday allowance for 2016 (set annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays Subsidized private medical care and onsite medical service
• Free Company shuttle bus from train station to Xerox Office
• Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
• Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), free language classes, weekly activities such as beach volleyball, Yoga Classes and more
• Childcare vouchers
Send your cv in English to email@example.com
If you want to develop your skills and are keen to find a secure role with prospects we'd like to invite you to be part of our exciting future.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Record to Report
Title: Junior Accountant with English and German
Requisition ID: 16029942
Virtual/work from home? No