Xerox Operations Coordinator with German in Bucharest, Romania
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for troubleshooting hardware, software, and network operating problems over the phone. Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users. Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems. Prioritizes issues using appropriate escalation procedures, and coordinates referrals to technical, professional, or service personnel as needed.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Troubleshoots via the phone hardware, software, and network operating problems and involves technical resources to ensure resolution
• Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users
• Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems
• Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel
• Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures
• Provides functional or task leadership
• Coordinates special projects and system upgrades
• Briefs customers and/or management on the status of resolution efforts
• Serves as a technical advisor to users with complex systems issues by resolving or conferring with technical personnel
• Recommends system or process improvements, including procedures, training, and enhanced documentation
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Excellent written and oral communication skills
Minimum Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability
Minimum Demonstrated Multitasking capability: Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
Minimum Reliable and punctual
Preferred Prior experience working in a technical call center.
Preferred Demonstrated superior technical aptitude
Preferred Advanced knowledge of all site products and client IT environment
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Operations Coordinator with German
Requisition ID: 17003065