Xerox Jr. Database SQL Programmer - 4 months contract in Bucharest, Romania
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
We are looking for dedicated, self-motivated Jr. Database Programmer to take the challenge to improve an existing Database which holds Pricing Master Data and Product Master Data
*Purpose of the role: Re-build and test SQL scripts, functions and stored procedures to support application needs *
· - Analyses the existing functionalities to help understand and characterize performance of the system
· - Collaborates to determine how current processing methods can be optimized, scaled and improved
· - Designs and develops new functionalities
· - Write and maintain functional and technical specifications
· - Monitor, optimize and trouble shoot database performance
· - Proven technical experience with database systems and SQL
· - Understanding of SQL execution and explain plans
· - Background in performance testing, optimization and monitoring is a plus- Knowledge of a scripting language to automate and drive performance experiments
· - Advanced English
If If you are interested in this opportunity apply now or send your CV in English at email@example.com
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: IM Architecture
Organization: Xerox (XT)-X000000152
Title: Jr. Database SQL Programmer - 4 months contract
Requisition ID: 16026252