Xerox Client Associate, ASR - Level A03 in Boston, Massachusetts
•Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in territory
•Establish support coverage schedules with Managers and Site Coordinators.
•Supports training of new employees, as required
•Supports administrative tasks performed by Client Associates
•Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets)
•Ensures key contact list for all clients is maintained and available
•Ensures there is a current roster of employees and associated duties for effective coverage support
•Ensures day to day interface with account key contacts is maintained during coverage support
•Work with account team to ensure the Value Assurance Process is current and up to date.
•Communicates to Site Coordinator and Manager all process opportunities identified during support period
•Maintain appropriate communication within assigned area of coverage to ensure peak workloads and absences are managed.
•Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities as required.
•Performs timely submission of billing requirements with all associated reporting (XONE / Falcon)
•Coordinates and fair shares overtime requirements
•Tracks overtime by account covered to ensure proper billing.
• Use of Computer: Email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Problem resolution and escalation
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Use of organizational and time management skills to facilitate client deliverables
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Travel to accounts supported using reliable dependable transportation
• 3 years experience delivering services in a client environment
• Full range of experience in CA positions as specified in the coverage requirements.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Client Associate, ASR - Level A03
Requisition ID: 17004503
Virtual/work from home? No