Xerox Learning & Development Trainer in Boca Raton, Florida
Exciting position available for a Learning & Development Trainer to join our team focused on Hospital/Clinical Oncology Sales.
TMS Health, A Xerox Company , is one of the largest healthcare dedicated providers of inbound and outbound multi-channel communication services to the US Pharmaceutical industry.
Xerox Corporation is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices .
The Learning & Development Trainer is responsible for the assessment, planning, development and delivery of sound training programs, which improve employee and organizational performance. The Learning & Development Trainer promotes the learning and education process through the use of adult learning principles and proven presentation methods and exercises.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Develop/deliver new hire, project/program, soft skills and/or support modules
· Develop/administer program assessment tools (i.e. exams, quizzes, performance demonstrations, etc.)
· Identify/integrate soft skills and/or support training based on business needs/objectives.
· Determine behavioral/performance objectives.
· Assess student performance based on learning objectives.
· Utilize appropriate evaluation methods to measure performance and competency.
· Integrates interactive exercises into training.
· Read audience cues and tailor presentation to needs.
· Maintain/update training materials.
· Monitor calls to improve effectiveness of training programs.
· Writes and distributes training alerts.
· Confront/resolve student issues.
· Establish and maintain professional team relationships with peers, management and other departments.
· Drive representative certification process.
· Maintain records for all training/education activities.
· Provide development of staff members by sharing knowledge, skills and expertise.
· Positively promote department and company image.
· Attends implementation, STO or other meetings and acts as a representative of the training department.
· Actively participate in department/organization performance improvement activities.
· Serve as a role model for excellence in customer service and team work.
· Other duties as assigned.
· At least 2 years, experience in a training/education or related position required.
· At least 2 years healthcare, pharmaceutical and/or oncology experience preferred .
· Prior sales experience preferred.
· Previous experience in a call center environment required.
· Working knowledge in adult learning principles/education process required .
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint 2013 required.
· Demonstrated group facilitation and stand -up presentation skills required.
· Ability to perform in high pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to manage own work load and priorities.
· Proficient in operating presentation/media equipment.
· Bachelor’s degree minimum requirement
· Preferred subject areas include: Education, Communications, and Biology
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply online today!
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodations(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail Accommodations@xerox.com .
Title: Learning & Development Trainer
Location: Florida-Boca Raton
Requisition ID: 16029797
Virtual/work from home? No