Xerox Solution Sales Executive (SSE) in Alberta, Canada
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. Manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• The SSE has the responsibility for selling Xerox technology and services into Graphic Communication major accounts.
• Results are achieved by meeting business development objectives, revenue targets, and expanding the Xerox value proposition to the customer.
• KPI: Increased penetration of Competitive Accounts, increased penetration of New Business, achievement of sales targets, demonstration of Leadership Behaviors, 100% Product Line Participation, achieve XFD penetration rate; zero cancellations
• Manages long-term client relationships and has direct contact on a continuing basis with all levels of the client.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Manage existing base of Xerox Accounts to maximize and grow revenue opportunities
• Maintain and further develop existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships, through regular contact and communication
• Developing new business through cold-calling and prospecting on a continual basis within the dedicated territory or with established accounts.
• At a minimum achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• At a minimum achieve daily/monthly activity targets (4/80 face to face calls per day/month)
• Completion of Key Product Outlook and Master Prospect List ownership for assigned territory. Develop and present Quarterly Business Plan Review to management.
• Develop and monitor the achievement of the overall sales account strategy and plan.
• Coordinate efforts with internal stakeholders (including Marketing, Customer Service, R&D, Finance, and Executive Leadership) in order to:
• - ensure customer deliveries
• - identify market and customer trends and monitor competitor activity
• - engage pre- and post-sales and ongoing technical support
• - provide information on customer feedback and make joint recommendations on product quality issues
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Demonstrated business to business sales experience demonstrating consistent over plan results.
Minimum In depth knowledge of Xerox and partner solution offerings to identify and recommend potential solutions to meet customer needs.
Minimum In depth knowledge of competitor products, solution offerings and market in which Xerox competes to ensure the successful positioning of Xerox offerings
Minimum Able to identify and develop effective relationships with key, strategic decision-makers in order to develop and further selling opportunities
Minimum Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally to support the sales process
Minimum Demonstrated proficiency in conducting client current state studies; business proposal writing skills and presentation to senior management levels
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Solution Sales Executive (SSE)
Requisition ID: 17004749
Virtual/work from home? No