Xerox Production Solutions Executive (PSE) in Alberta, Canada
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• The PSE (Production Solutions Executive) is responsible for the delivery of business results for a defined customer segment. Measured responsibilities include equipment sale revenue, customer satisfaction, and collaboration in overall account management. This is a program management position that requires the development and execution of marketing plans and strategies to grow both our installed unit base and installed revenue within the defined customer segment.
• Manages long-term client relationships and has direct contact on a continuing basis with all levels of the client.
• Recognized as an expert in own function
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
• Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability
• Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
• Achieve assiged ESR (Equipment Sale Revenue), unit and customer satisfaction targets for Production BGU solutions and products
• Manage and lead the sales effort for Production BGU strategy to existing and potential clients
• Develop, communicate and implement the Production BGU sales and marketing program for key products
• Completion of monthly sales outlook
• Ownershop of the Master Prospect List for the assigned territory
• Develops and presents Quarterly Business Plan to leadership
• Is the subject matter expert for the deployment of the production strategy. Ensures knowledge and skill transfer of work flow and application solutions to sales personnel in order to increase the win rate
• Increase customer satisfaction and retention through effective account management and use of Service Performance Reviews (SPR)
• Effective and consistent usage of Solution Selling Concepts (Sales Plans) and Business Case Development to deliver effective performance
• Develop industry knowledge to enhance creation and execution of marketing and sales strategies for the defined customer
• Work collaboratively with Account Team, Field Analysts, Sales Manager, and Manager of Specialists on a day-to-day basis.
• Lead a minimum of 5 studies per month with the sales teams
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Successful demonstrable track record in a direct sales position
Preferred Graphic Arts sales experience an asset
Minimum Able to operate effectively at both an executive and operational level within an organization
Minimum Effective communications skills, strong business acumen and financial skills
Minimum Able to operate effectively independently and in a team environment
Minimum Able to sell strategically and in a consultative manner
Minimum Experience selling at a business application level in a systems environment
Minimum Ability to manage and collaboratively strategize complex sales situations
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Production Solutions Executive (PSE)
Requisition ID: 17004699
Virtual/work from home? No